Spiteful Dog
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. This past week it seems like my dog is being spiteful by peeing in the house and going through the garbage for my daughter's dirty diapers and garbage. Is she really being spiteful and wants attention?I have to say that my dog has had to read just to apartment living coming from a house with a yard and pool. I admit that she doesn't have a consistent walk schedule either. When the weather has been so cold, often times it has been extremely difficult to walk her with a baby. When the weather is warmer, I enjoy taking my dog on walks.
I try to give my dog a lot of attention because I am a Wanda and I love my dog. When you have a crawling one year old, things definitely change and it's not about the dog anymore. Any suggestions? Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment